Board Game Suggestions.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Scottieoutdoors

Settler
Oct 22, 2020
Devon
I'm on the hunt for games to take camping and came across this thread which I appreciate was last year but I had a suggestion anyway...

"Pandemic"

There are a few versions some better than the original but I've only played the original. Imo it's a fun game for 2-3 people as you all work together to rid the world of diseases (quite fitting considering the times...) so either you all win or you all lose... It's handy when playing with people of all abilities ..

Reactions: TeeDee

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Yes, surprisingly good for a wild camping, backpacking trip in the lakes when you simply need a little cafe time to dry out. Also works with a little pub time too!

Crusoe1

May 25, 2021
Liverpool
Ticket to Ride has a bit of tactics to it, but it can be played by kids or adults. It's one of the most popular board games about. It's about building railway routes across America (Or Europe for Euro edition).

Reactions: Scottieoutdoors

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE