BN MOD Bivvy Jackets Cheap.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
thanks for that, i've no interest at all in the jacket you linked to but.....a "real" woolly pully in derby tweed, that's my kind of thing, cheers :You_Rock_

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Great find, thanks! I'm snugpaked up to the gills but the wife had totalled hers so has ordered herself a blue and sand. Despite my unsubtle hints or because of them she failed to add a Woolley pulley hat to the order for me, sniff.

May have to treat myself to a as big as they make them wooley pulley as my surplus one is too tight to be comfortable ( anybody as fat as me would be cashiered!) great kit for around fires.

Atb

Tom

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Herself got one big enough to fit me as she likes them big and baggy (actually she like to nick mine but I put my foot down and told her to get her own after she killed her old snugpak.

ATB

Tom

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Got mine yesterday in blue and desert cam (just cos i like desert cam).

Lovely job, can wear it down town without looking rambo !!

Ordered a medium as i am a 42" chest and it is still a little long in the body. Anyone know where i can get a pair of the trousers for a 34" waist??

Thanks for the find Torc.

Regards

Phill

Tetley

Apr 21, 2008
Bremetannacum Vetenorum
Got mine in Desert camo and CrabAir and must say its a nice comfey jacket and excellent value for the price , now to find a nice cold beach or big crowd of Brylcreamers to blend in with :D

awarner

Nomad
Apr 14, 2012
Southampton, Hampshire
Bugger hope not too much over size, just ordered XL as Large is normally too tight on the shoulders and chest but then the arms are too short lol.
@ thanks for the link :)

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Great value for money, just ordered myself a 'Countryman' pully which looks good value at £35 and fine for pub or camp.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE