Blogs!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
Just an idea chaps and chapess's
I write my blog in Word, using spellchecker etc, then copy and post it into the blog in one go.

HTH

Cheers

Mark

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
Buckshot said:
Just an idea chaps and chapess's
I write my blog in Word, using spellchecker etc, then copy and post it into the blog in one go.

HTH

Cheers

Mark
Sounds like a good plan! :thumbs_up

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
That's will have to wait until one of two things happens:
1 - The original author of the feature makes changes to the comment system that allows it to work better and allow editing on them
2 - I get around to rewriting most of the code to do it myself ...

Either way, it's gonna be a while!

From the activity in the blogs and feedback we've received I think that most users are happier having the blog feature as a diary that they add to rather than a diary that others can add comments to - until the features are in place to control comments and give the author of the blog control over them, the feature will remain disabled.

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
It's a real shame it doesn't work, isn't it? I'd love to be able to comment and give encouragement to the wonderful bunch of bloggers that we've got.

You'll just have to know that you're all stars! :You_Rock_

In the meantime if you want to comment on someone's blog, drop them a PM. If you bloggers want to reply you can do it in your blog (like Buckshot has). Also remember that you can link to one another's blogs (and to individual blog entries) ... so you might want to comment on others blogs in your own blog.

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
I'll get some photos up as soon as I can find the camera and some time to use it. Should be in the next couple of days... Falling Rain saw them last night, he seamed impressed with them. :biggthump

Tomtom, if you're ever up this way or I'm down devon I'll give you a shout if you like. :biggthump

Kath, you're a little sweetie aren't you :eek:): ...thanks for putting a link up.

Cheers

Mark

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
Buckshot said:
I'll get some photos up as soon as I can find the camera and some time to use it. Should be in the next couple of days... Falling Rain saw them last night, he seamed impressed with them. :biggthump
Pictures will be great! Look forward to seeing those!!

Buckshot said:
Kath, you're a little sweetie aren't you :eek:): ...thanks for putting a link up.

You are very welcome! :-D

And all the newest blog entries can also be found on the My bushcraft UK page now too! :eek:):

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
Buck Shot you need to wrap the image url you put at the bottom of your blog entry in like this: [*img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v217/BCUK/Mark/moccs1small.jpg[/url*] but remove the * when you do it to make it work! great blog. :biggthump

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE