Blades for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
hi,

I'm afraid its gone. I think the stick tang one up from bottom is around but I'll have to double check that one. I've got some other blades knocking about, what sort of thing are you looking for? :)

Aaron Rushton

Tenderfoot
Jul 27, 2011
S. Wales
darn, missed out on the top full tang. if you ever have a full tang of similar rounded blade shape as the top full tang i would be ever so gratefull if you could maybe give me a heads up :rolleyes: or is that too cheeky?

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
I'll have a look at what is around. To be honest I make a bunch pf blades and then put them up for sale, I don't give much thought to the design unless it is a request. Normally I'll only have a paritcular blade sitting around for a few months at most, so a post from early last year is (hopefully) nmot likely to be fruitful :D

I'm teaching next week, but will see about making some BCUK blades after that folks. With special emphasis on 3-4" drop and spearpoint full tang blades ;)

Aaron, as decorum points out you will have to get one of you "responsible adults" to buy you a prezzy. And I'm afraid asking me to let you know when I have made something is like asking a goldfish to tell you what he had for lunch when he was a fry! I often forget what I had for breakfast on the same day :rolleyes:

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
it would be over my dad's account, so it would be his blade which i use i suppose. im just looking for a blade as a project over half term :)

That could also leave Dave in a legal bind ~ you've approached to make the purchase. It doesn't matter that the money comes from elsewhere. The best way forward might be to get your Dad to make contact with Dave through his website (in his sig link at the bottom of all his posts).

It's unfortunate, but it doesn't matter how mature or responsible you are, you're under 18 and trying to buy a knife from Dave (irrespective of parental knowledge and / or approval) could land Dave with (expensive) legal issues.

I hope you do get sorted ~ he makes some cracking stuff :approve: (including my EDC)

Aaron Rushton

Tenderfoot
Jul 27, 2011
S. Wales
That could also leave Dave in a legal bind ~ you've approached to make the purchase. It doesn't matter that the money comes from elsewhere. The best way forward might be to get your Dad to make contact with Dave through his website (in his sig link at the bottom of all his posts).

It's unfortunate, but it doesn't matter how mature or responsible you are, you're under 18 and trying to buy a knife from Dave (irrespective of parental knowledge and / or approval) could land Dave with (expensive) legal issues.

I hope you do get sorted ~ he makes some cracking stuff :approve: (including my EDC)
thanks fot that decorum! i'll do that if i want to buy a blade in the future. i see your point; it could put dave in a pickle, so better safe than sorry. it's the same wih "my dad's airgun" he bought it from the gunshop with my money after i chose it in the gunshop, and even though i use it exclusively, technically it is my dad's airgun.

Aaron Rushton

Tenderfoot
Jul 27, 2011
S. Wales
I'll have a look at what is around. To be honest I make a bunch pf blades and then put them up for sale, I don't give much thought to the design unless it is a request. Normally I'll only have a paritcular blade sitting around for a few months at most, so a post from early last year is (hopefully) nmot likely to be fruitful :D

I'm teaching next week, but will see about making some BCUK blades after that folks. With special emphasis on 3-4" drop and spearpoint full tang blades ;)

Aaron, as decorum points out you will have to get one of you "responsible adults" to buy you a prezzy. And I'm afraid asking me to let you know when I have made something is like asking a goldfish to tell you what he had for lunch when he was a fry! I often forget what I had for breakfast on the same day :rolleyes:

ok, cheers dave. i'll certainly be keeping an eye on this forum for any of your wonderful knives for my dad to buy for me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE