Blades at reduced prices

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
Continuing the end of season sale, here are some blades :) Also some nice laminated and damascus ones, all at a reduced price!!! :pirate:

I'm afraid that i've lost track of which blades are made from which steel, but needless to say the blades will all hold a decent edge :rolleyes: The likely steels used will be O1, Silversteel and CS80CrV2, all forged finished and heat treated to have tough spines and tangs but harder edges. Since these have been on my stall during our 'summer', some have a little surface rust (a bit of wire wool will bring it back to new).

bladesoct.jpg

1) SOLD
2) 3" blade, 7" oal, 4mm thick WAS £40 NOW £35
3) SOLD
4) SOLD
5) SOLD
6) 5 1/4" blade, 10" oal, 5mm thick, please note there are no pin holes WAS £40 SOLD
7) 5 1/2" blade, 9 1/2" oal, 4.5mm thick WAS £40 NOW £30

bladeslamoct.jpg

1) 4 1/2" blade, 9" oal, 5mm thick. couple of rust spots. Mild and EN42J steels WAS £60 SOLD
2) 3 1/4" blade, 7" oal, 5mm thick. couple of rust spots WAS £60 NOW £40
3) 3 1/2" blade, 6" oal, 2.5mm thick WAS £80 NOW £60
4) 2 3/4" blade, 6" oal, 4.5mm thick WAS £100 NOW £80

bladefiled.jpg

bladefiled2.jpg

4 1/4" blade, 8 1/2" oal, 4.5mm thick, decorative filework along tang and spine, EN42J steel. Made alongside a student SOLD

Please note that the prices listed are EXCLUDING postage. This is because the £40 or under blades will automatically go out 1st class (about £2 per blade), but any package over that will be offered RMSD which costs more (normally about £6 for up to a few blades). Postage will be at cost and based on weight and i will let you know how much before paying :)

Many thanks folks.

Obviously, these are only available to 18's and over due to UK law ;)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE