Black Country Group?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

KasperGhost

Oct 19, 2014
United Kingdom
Hi All,

New to this. I was wondering if you could assist me. I have recently become a Forest School leader and renewed my love for the outdoors. I left the Army in the summer and started a business trying to switch on disaffected youth through outdoor education. I am trying to improve my own skills in the outdoors to pass on to the next generation. I would love any information or assistance. I am based near Dudley and have some knowledge of the outdoors and trying to turn what I have seen and read into physical achievements, without having to carry a rifle and go on stag!. I would definitely be up for a meet to gain new knowledge and meet new people.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ben.

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Sounds good to me JD Dude, great choice of venue that's for sure. GREAT ales, brewed on site :)

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
You can try it at any point I know several people have done it several times, I think the Wessex group have now turned it to a annual event. The basic thing is to try a traditional old timer set up and see how you do. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE