BK&T Campanion 2nd Gen Brand New with extra new Micarta grips from USA

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
Hi All

I have a brand new, boxed and unused
BK&T Campanion 2nd Gen http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5206/5304343801_e4910439fa.jpg

Bought from Heinnie's a couple of weeks ago. I also bought a pair of micarta scales to go with it and had them shipped from New Graham Knives in the US (great company to do business with BTW, extremely helpful and very friendly. Highly recommended) http://newgraham.com/store/product/6648/#KaBar-Becker-Micarta-Handle/

Knife new at £88.95
Scales new at $40 plus $21.95 shipping, tax etc $61.95 total scales now sold
I would like £105 for knife and scales
FINAL REDUCTION before it goes back to Narnia SOLD

Over 18s Only Please

I have now decided that I really am not a sheath knife man and this is way too much knife for me. A simple TK4 will be my next purchase.

Paypal preferred but PLEASE pick up the fees (currently 3.4% plus 20p). I don't want to hassle any of you for the extra dosh :)

If you have any questions then pm me or post, no problem, however, date and time of pm's will be the pecking order, NOT POSTS
First come first served

Cheers
Sack

Last edited:

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
Hi Nathan

I would sell them separately, price being £80 for the knife and £35 for the grips

Sack

Last edited:

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
OK I'm keeping the scales unless I get a decent offer, but the knife is now reduced to £75...Brand new, unused, new model, still boxed with cellophane! :)

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
Scales are now sold. Reduced the knife again. This is a bargain, pure and simple. Brand New BK&T Campanion £68

Sack

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE