Bits up for trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I have some bits up for trade below, i'm looking for veg tan leather of a suitable thickness for making sheaths/axe masks, some homemade greenland style wax (havent got the time to make any myself, with the kids running riot!), flint and steel, paracord....but anything bushcrafty considered :rolleyes:

First up, a couple of pouches, (available separately, just easier to take pics of them both together) BOTH POUCHES GONE NOW
front-
20100719-_MG_6902.jpg

back-
20100719-_MG_6901.jpg

large pouch details-
20100719-_MG_6907.jpg

smaller pouch details-
20100719-_MG_6906.jpg

BCB Pioneer map case-
20100718-_MG_6896.jpg

Hand drill, never be stuck in the woods without a drill !:lmao:
20100719-_MG_6905.jpg

(needs a quick clean and a drop of oil on it)

wooden weaving loom thingy, may be suitable for net making, but thats just a guess, as ive never made a net .....It has "Jowetts, Shipley" stamped on it in small letters.
20100718-_MG_6895.jpg

webbing belt- (towards bottom right of this pic, forgot to take a separate pic)no squaddies name or number on it, great condition :)
20100718-_MG_6894.jpg

trangia cookset (copy, not genuine), not sure of make, no burner though...will try and find out/make a bag for it ;)
20100622-_MG_6861.jpg

and all spread out..
20100622-_MG_6862.jpg

cheers, Mike :cool:

Last edited:
in the 7th photo down is that a us mussette bag??

I had no idea what the bag was, but a quick google of musette bag, brings up pics and description, which match, so yes I would say it is, although probably a repro, as it is in mint unworn condition and has no writing on it?
I was going to trade it, but its just perfect for just throwing a few things in, for a quick bimble in the local woods
so its a keeper! just needs waterproofing...

cheers, Mike :)

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
I thought it was but as you said it most likely is a repro. am guessing early 70's pattern due to the shovel loop on the front.
just that I have some items which were used on band of brothers us and german mess kits, and such am avid band of brothers collector. having said that still going nuts for a cammenga comass which is quite a modern bit o kit!! relatively speaking. if you drop on any other us stuff please get in touch
cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE