Bit of a clear out.....

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
I've been doing a bit of spring cleaning and have the following items for swap. I've nothing in particular in mind that I want, but if you want any of these things lemme know what you have and I'll see if it's owt I need... Oh just remembered, I would like some flat stock carbon steel so I can try and make my own knife/fire steel

Thanks for looking

First up an XL outdoor jacket with hood in peached breathable material (not goretex) with integral zip out fleece in OG made by Mountain Pass (cue SAS style piccy LOL) *****GONE********

jacketwk2.jpg

Next we have a Snugpak Response Pak again in OG. When travelling light or when you may need to move out in a hurry it pays to keep all your essential items together, with a place for everything this multifunctional carry case also doubles as a bum bag. It uses the same heavy duty fabrics as snugpak's rucksack range.*******GONE********

snugpakjl9.jpg

Then there is a Machete. I think US army (I may be wrong) No sheath I'm afraid
It's 19" overall with a 14" blade

machetejt1.jpg

Next is a knife made by Muelay. Dunno if it's a diving or hunting knife. Black rubber handle and hard plastic sheath. Blade 6.5" and overall 11"

knifelk6.jpg

Finally 2 pairs of EMT first aid shears

emtshearsfx0.jpg

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Dave, i'm interested in the response pak mate, but i'm going to have to have a dig around to find something to offer you. I ain't got waht you said you wanted, so i'll see what i can find mate, is that OK? Cheers:rolleyes:

Landy_Dom

Nomad
Jan 11, 2006
Mold, North Wales
like the jacket - i think i have some high carbon gauge plate that would do the firesteel - roughly what swap value are you looking for - i also got spare climbing gear...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE