Bison Tundra 4, Review (at last)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

billycan

Forager
Jan 21, 2006
Sussex
Baggins

That was excellent, thankyou very much, my mind has been put at ease, i have ordered the tundra 4 on the group buy, but was worrying that it would be too small and that if i was going to get a tipi then i should have got a big one, but i think i made the right decision. Not sure about the window?!!?

cant wait for mine to arrive

Cheers again

billy

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
baggins said:
I don't know how the uk's tax folk work, but i havn't paid anything yet. Does that mean i am to expect a big brown envelope from customs and excise?
Anytime Clem, just pm me when you fancy a trip to Malvern (it's a good day out anyway).
Baggins

It it arrived at your door by FedEx then you will get a tax bill in anything from a week or two to a couple of months (this is what happens with group buy hammocks). Parcelfarce usually hold the package till they get their money.

Joethefish

Tenderfoot
Dec 8, 2006
Warwick, Midlads UK
Hi cheers for the review im about sold now, and have been talking to the people at bison, very helpful they are too. Just one last query with the groundsheet not being attached to the tent how does it cope with wind, does it just blow straight through or has it got some clever feature i havn't thought of?
Cheers
Joe

baggins

Apr 20, 2005
Coventry (and surveying trees uk wide)
Sorry Joe, i havn't got the ground sheet on mine, i just use a blue tarp. However, because of the valence around the bottom of the tipi, i found very little wind gets in(bearing in mind the wind we had last week, when i put it up). From what i've seen though, the ground sheet proper just sits on the ground under the bottom of the tent (there is a Y stap that supports the bottom of the fly, so if the ground sheet is under that, i guess that would hold it down).
Hope that helps
Baggins

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE