Bison bushcraft moleskins

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
I have a pair, I like them, they are certainly well made, I don't recall having to modify the leg length at all, I'm a 32" inside leg. I'll be able to confirm that in the morning, they are currently in my winter bag atop a wardrobe in the kids bedroom and they are sleeping.

Some chap posting on 'another place' put up some additional photographs.

Link here.

:)

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Drop the man a line, he might be out doing stuff and won't reply straight away but he has always gotten back to me with regard to any awkward places I want him to post stuff. A great place to buy from.

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
Can anyone tell me if the bison bushcraft molskins have a long leg. If not do they make them to order? Help greatly appreciated as my partner wants Christmas present ideas lol.

Roger from bison is a member on here, why not drop him a pm or email direct via his website am sure he will be able to help ye out

Roger

Forager
Sep 7, 2004
Sussex
Hi Gordon
We can't do custom alterations to the trousers but if you let me know your waist size, I'll measure the inside leg of a pair. They do have a drawcord hem.
Roger

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
I've had my hands on a pair, and they seemed very good. Certainly best pair of moleskins i've seen.

[In fact, I ordered them to be sent onto a member on here, who was living in the alps at the time, cant remember his name though? Whish is bugging me now. An ex bootneck I think]

Last edited:

Roger

Forager
Sep 7, 2004
Sussex
I have a 33 waist so a 34 is the best size to measure thanks.

They are a 32" inside leg, so probably not suitable, although you are welcome to try, we do refund if returned in new condition (re-saleable) and within a reasonable time frame.

Roger

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE