Bison Bushcraft Guide Shirt and Ribz frontpack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kodiakjoe

Apr 11, 2011
Leeds
NOW SOLD Bison Bushcraft Guide shirt size Large (41-44inch chest) and in the Summer colour pattern (if you look on the website it's the one Wayland is wearing while filling his flask) £65 incl p&p. It's hardly been worn as I always go for my old swanni - this seems too nice to work in :) Great British quality and lovely soft wool.
DSC_0001_20150409124459836.jpg
NOW SOLD Ribz front pack in green £15 inc P&P not sure which model this is, a couple of years old but unused
DSC_0013_20150409141852883.jpg
payment by Paypal please. Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:

kodiakjoe

Apr 11, 2011
Leeds
Hi Scoman, i can't find a size label on the pack but i've measured the circumference of the back strap to where the packs zip which i think is the critical measurement and its 44". Hope that helps. Just want to clarify that this is the early verion without padded shoulder straps hence the price :)

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
I have a set of the earlier Ribz like these, and they're a really nice bit of kit. Work really well with rucksacs, helping to "balance" the load a bit, and all the bits of kit you want on a hike are right there to hand.

(I also managed to load mine up with so much gear it was bulging at the seams, and it passed airport checks as a bit of clothing (ie in addition to a carry-on bag) as I was wearing it! )

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE