Bison Bushcraft 4+ Season Sleeping bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Phaestos

Sep 8, 2012
Manchester
Hey guys,

www.bisonbushcraft.co.uk/bison_bushcraft_sale.htm

The above bag seems really awesome for the price. I dont mind at all about weight as im currently using the British Army Arctic Bag, but feel that I would like a bag that'll keep me slightly warmer (My suspicion is that either the bag is fake, or that im not wide enough to fill it out and warm it up, if that can actually be a problem). This bag's supposed ability to price ratio seems really good.

Does anyone have experience with this bag? Any reviews?

Cheers

Bardster

Native
Apr 28, 2005
Staplehurst, Kent
Its a good bag, I know Roger and he would never sell anything he doesn't believe in. My mate bought one of these bags and is a notoriously cold sleeper and loves it as it keeps him warm. I believe they are made by the same company that makes the woodlore bags..

Angus Og

Nov 6, 2004
Glasgow
Hey guys,

www.bisonbushcraft.co.uk/bison_bushcraft_sale.htm

The above bag seems really awesome for the price. I dont mind at all about weight as im currently using the British Army Arctic Bag, but feel that I would like a bag that'll keep me slightly warmer (My suspicion is that either the bag is fake, or that im not wide enough to fill it out and warm it up, if that can actually be a problem). This bag's supposed ability to price ratio seems really good.

Does anyone have experience with this bag? Any reviews?

Cheers
Are this company now making ray Mears sleeping bags?

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London

That the 3 season Woodlore link. The 4 season one says

The Ray Mears Golden Eagle Sleeping Bag is a premium-quality, 4-season-plus synthetic sleeping bag designed exclusively for Woodlore by Ray Mears. Made primarily for use as a UK winter bag, the exceptional insulative properties of the Golden Eagle mean it can be used comfortably in temperatures as low as -22°. We are very happy to state that the entire manufacture of this bag has been kept within the EU, courtesy of Yeti in Poland.

http://www.raymears.com/Bushcraft_Product/64-Ray-Mears-4-Season-Sleeping-Bag-Golden-Eagle/

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE