Birthday email

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

zornt

Nomad
Apr 6, 2014
Ohio, USA
I go a wonderful emali and birthday wishes from Tony and the forum Thank YOU!!!
It is not quite midnight on this side of the pond so I still have a couple of hours left before the page turns.
Today I have been reflecting on completing my 60 th orbit round the Sun. It has been a good year for me health wise, several issues continue to get better. I have not been able to get into the bush yet, but I am walking better and a friend will be helping me get out some in the comming year.
I have been doing some projects on the porch and am working on some kit and trying to do some carving. I hope to master the worst skill, this year. I frankly suck at knife sharpening, but I am determined to overcome this.
Lastly I am grateful to this forum, for allowing a crazy yank to be a member. You have some very different and very interesting take on bushcraft, and I want to keep learning from you.
Thank You again
Jon:coffee::thankyou:
ps you guys have the best smileys !!!!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Happy Birthday :D and many happy returns too :D

:hapbirth:

Glad to hear things are mending well, and you're keeping busy and going to get out too.

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE