Birthday dinner

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

QDanT

Settler
Mar 16, 2006
Yorkshire England
It was my Birthday, so took Mrs QDanT out for dinner :pokenest:
01_zps8ibxg1h9.jpg~original

02_zpsp7rskxlo.jpg~original

03_zps3wtc3i0r.jpg~original

04_zpsnf3dlhkk.jpg~original

05_zps7a8pdg5u.jpg~original

06_zps17z876mh.jpg~original

07_zpsuil71rwm.jpg~original

08_zpslxwsmqcq.jpg~original

09_zps2upnprw8.jpg~original

10_zpsaipkipuo.jpg~original

11_zpsxukwdi8z.jpg~original

12_zpsap0wzvks.jpg~original

13_zpsoch82taa.jpg~original

14_zpsaf8tjq84.jpg~original

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Many happy returns of the day!

I hope Teddy let you have a drop of his wine for your birthday!!! :)

richardhomer

Settler
Aug 23, 2012
STOURBRIDGE
Happy birthday mate. It was also my birthday yesterday (26th) You seem to have had a better day of it than me. My wife spent the day hospital having an OP on her eye. I spent the afternoon gardening with the year two children at school then looking after and feeding my own two children after school who seamed intent on having a go at each other and at one point I'm quite sure they we about to kill each other! By the time my wife cam home it was time for the kids to go to be. But she did not feel like anything to eat and I could not be bothered by then. So I toasted my birthday with a few drinks while my wife had water. We were both in bed by 10:00 and fast asleep by 10:10 !

I love looking at your photos. They come across as you really enjoy yourself when your out cooking,

Keep on sharing the photos and write ups of that you get up to.

QDanT

Settler
Mar 16, 2006
Yorkshire England
:beerchug: and belated birthday wishes to you.
my wife had a cataract op. a couple of years ago but had to have a membrane that grew over the new lens lasered off a few weeks back, she’s fine again now so all the best to your wife

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE