Birmingham

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BushTucker

Settler
Feb 3, 2007
Weymouth
Well, as a kid growing up, Sutton park was the best place. I have no been back to brum since leaving 19 years ago , so dont know if any of the other places are still there.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
:D I used to overnight in the park when the gates were shut too.

That was a few years back. :rolleyes:

ps. I should add that It's not really allowed. .
finger_wag.gif

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
No probs, you could wild camp in my neighbours garden, but who knows what lurks in there as its totally overgrown !!!!

I'll rent you my back garden for the night, lol. 20 mins to Brum on the train from mine.:D

Andy

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
Scrimmy,

seeing as it's you, nowt mate. I'll even throw in a cuppa before i leave for work. mind you, my son would talk you to death, he's real nosey.:lmao:

Nov 21, 2007
DUDLEY
Im sure I remember seeing something about poaching over Cannock Chase on the box a week or so ago, so its probably not the best place to be wild camping at the moment.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Hereford isnt that far away from brum, yellowwood.co.uk is there and the owner Paul is a nice fella. If you prefer a more legit place ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE