Binocular servicing

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mike8472

Jul 28, 2009
west yorkshire
I have several pairs of binoculars that are in need of some minor TLC.

I have no idea of where to send them for servicing.
I am reluctant to send my binoculars off without some form of first hand reviews of the companies.

Is there any where in particular that the fellow members on here have had positive experiences with getting their binoculars Serviced.

GuestD

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 10, 2019
I have several pairs of binoculars that are in need of some minor TLC.

I have no idea of where to send them for servicing.
I am reluctant to send my binoculars off without some form of first hand reviews of the companies.

Is there any where in particular that the fellow members on here have had positive experiences with getting their binoculars Serviced.

If you have old stuff like me, with a bit of patience, it's not too difficult to do it yourself. I taught myself on a £10 charity shop pair. Good quality screwdrivers is a must.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Check the manufacturer’s web site. Or call their toll free number. They usually list authorized repair shops.

Last edited:

Mike8472

Jul 28, 2009
west yorkshire
I have some old ww2 Kershaw binoculars to service but also have some fujinon expensive military binoculars that i would like servicing and nitrogen purging.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE