Biggish bushy clear out.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DiamondAl

Tenderfoot
Jul 19, 2008
Nederland
Hi Cowboy,
Reposted the PM, accepting your offer of price, saying I appreciate I will have to pay a little more for the postage as I live in The Netherlands, and to cover the paypal fees, and asking for your Paypal details so I can transfer funds.

Regards,

Alan

DiamondAl

Tenderfoot
Jul 19, 2008
Nederland
This post edited by the moderators, at the request of Diamond Al following a request to him by the vendor

Last edited by a moderator:

DiamondAl

Tenderfoot
Jul 19, 2008
Nederland
Sorry mate I wanted the four items for the agreed price, plus I agreed to contribute towards postage, and paypal fees. I am afraid now that we have a change in the offer I will have to withdraw from this agreement. My apologies for any time wasted, but I have copies of the missing PM's if there is a problem. If you would like to send me your E-mail address I will send you a copy of them. Sorry again that this deal has not worked out for us, but you have posted nothing, and I have sent no money, so I think that makes us all square.

By the way, I have put this on the forum because of the problem with the PM system.

Regards,

Alan

i

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE