BG and Miranda

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
just watched BG and Miranda in the Alps, did anyone else see it ?

i have to say, what a fantastic motivater he is ! i'm not a Miranda fan but he did a great job, i think this is the true BG we are seeing here, good for him.

( please don't let this turn into the usual slanging thread guys. )

Last edited:

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Really good programme. I actually like Miranda, but you got to see the real person, not the character she portrays on TV. Well done Bear.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
think Bear came across really well, certainly more sincere than usual but then i do watch his other shows. i think the important thing is learning any sort of lesson rather than the method for learning it, so his shows do have some use once people are done slagging him off.

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
What a view from the campsite!

Didn't think much of the burnt grass though either TBH, or crossing the closed bridge.

I only assume it was closed though, I don't do french :)

Other than that, thought it was great.

Bowlander

Nov 28, 2011
Forest of Bowland
I'm not sure whether it was the camera angle, but near the end they were stood in front of the tent and it looked like Miranda was 18" taller than BG.

Really enjoyed it, not sure how far he had to go to get the firewood though.

boatman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Cornwall
Stopped watching after they started along a snowy ridge with macho Grylls out in front tugging Miranda along. Problem was he seemed to be the only one of the two with an ice axe. So hadn't he bothered to give his passenger one or instruct her in its basic use or even got her a walking stick to stop the falling over? So he slipped, what was she to do? Jump off the other side of the ridge to stop both of them going down?

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
i watched it despite that silly moo being in, must admit it was better than i thought it was going to be, there again i watch Bg anyway and take it for it is ie Entertainment, not a dissertation on survival, i do have to admit that im really looking forward to next weeks one, as i want to see that prat Jonathan Woss suffer in the jungle, cant stand the prat so the more uncomfortable he is, the better as far as im concerned.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE