Best Bushcraft show

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Welshwizard

Forager
Aug 11, 2011
Abergavenny Wales
Are there many Bushcraft/outdoor gear shows ,If so where and when and which is the best , I,ve never heard of any but have seen a few outdoor shows advertised but have only gone to the camping orientated ones .

sargey

Mod
Mod
Member of Bushcraft UK Academy
Sep 11, 2003
cheltenham, glos
Are there many Bushcraft/outdoor gear shows ,If so where and when and which is the best , I,ve never heard of any but have seen a few outdoor shows advertised but have only gone to the camping orientated ones .

best bushcraft event? the bushcraftUK bushmoot of course!

there's also the wilderness gathering if you want to buy stuff, or the bushcraft show in the lake district.

cheers, and.

Roger

Forager
Sep 7, 2004
Sussex
The dates for next years Wilderness Gathering are 16 to 19 August 2012. That'll be our tenth Wilderness Gathering. There are workshops and courses running throughout the main event run by various professional schools and experts in their field. There are also many static demonstraters and trade stands in the main arenas.
Tickets are on sale now at this years prices for next year.
Roger

Welshwizard

Forager
Aug 11, 2011
Abergavenny Wales
I was reading a post on here from last sept . that Dryad bushcraft were doing a show in Margam park (Oct. 2010) does anyone know if they are doing same this year ?
I checked their site but no mention of it , also are dogs allowed at these shows and meets ?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE