Bernie Garland Bushcraft Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
I have a custom made Bernie Garland Bushcraft knife for trade/swap. It was commisioned in November 2008 and has not been used except to shave a few hairs off my arm.

Pictures here http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff278/GunwitchUK/Bushcraft/

Taster picture
BG08.jpg

Made from 01 Tool Steel, the blade is 3mm thick and 5.5 inches long with full tang, and a Purple Plasticized Box Elder Burr Handle. It has a 1/3rd Scandi grind and is razor sharp.
The handle has a brass-sleeved thonging hole in the top, 2 silver rivets along the handle.
Comes with full leather wet molded sheath stamped with Bernie's name and a D-ring through the belt loop.
The blade has it's balance point just forward of the first rivet on the handle.
This was £200 new and like i said it hasn't been used at all and would like to exchange/trade/swap for something of equal value.

Unfortunately the wife has degreed it has to go to fund a kayak. I know the chances of that are slim even on here despite the prices of second hand kayaks, but you never know. I'm looking for a Dagger or Pyranha semi playboat.
Failing that i'll happily swap for a Sabre 75 plus bits or something else useful.

I will ask for confirmation that anyone expressing an interest in this is over 18, i'm not in the habit of selling knives to minors.

Edit: I lie, i sliced a tomato with it

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE