Bergens & Smocks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
Decided to have a bit of a clear-out to raise some extra funds!

Karrimor SF Sabre 45 (OG). Very little used, in almost new condition. £80 SOLD
Berghaus Crusader (OG) with side pockets. Quite old now, but in reasonable condition for its age. £45 SOLD
Berghaus Delta 55 (OG). In good condition, ideal weekend pack. £25
OG Ventile SAS style smock. This was one of the first ones I made. The inside is rough and unfinished and its well used, but it is still serviceable. Its cut large to fit a 44-46 chest. SOLD
Snowsled Windshirt (size M-L 42-44inch chest). Modified with slash & regular chest pockets. Well used but still serviceable. SOLD P1000322.jpgP1000061.jpgP1000323.jpgP1000324.jpg

All prices include Postage & paypal fees.

Last edited:

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
Sabre now SOLD.
The windshirt - I will get the pit-to-pit measurement tomorrow.
Thanks for the interest - the other items are still available. The homemade ventile smock - there is £70 worth of fabric there, could be cut up and made into another one!

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
The Crusader is a top Bergen. Mr Mears used to use one (his "Tracks" stuff and his Extreme survival episode in Sweden). They are an ideal "all purpose" pack, with removable side pockets, large capacity but with lots of compression straps to shrink it to fit your load. An SFA fits nicely behind the side pockets and this one has custom mesh pocket inside the lid.

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
Sabre now SOLD.
The windshirt - I will get the pit-to-pit measurement tomorrow.
Thanks for the interest - the other items are still available. The homemade ventile smock - there is £70 worth of fabric there, could be cut up and made into another one!

Neil1, ure inbox is full it seems......still up for the snowsled windshirt.......pm me funds waiting.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE