Bergan side pouches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

william#

Settler
Sep 5, 2005
sussex
karrimor sabres are great
recomend the 45 as the best the main reason is with the pouches you can up it to a 70ltr which i find is more than enough for 4 days self contained .
would use the 70ltr in winter when neeed bigger sleeping bag but the main problem with the 70 is that it has so many straps you end up getting whipped to hell in wind

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
Firstly.. surplusandadventure.com - No, no, no, no, no, no! Dont touch them with a barge-pole. Terible service, constantly lied to me on the phone, didnt deliever goods, didnt refund money, I went to trading standards about these guys. Wouldnt recommend them for the world! The worst company I have ever dealt with. Sorry about that, just dont want others getting stung. :(

As for the Bergan pockets with the yoke, yeah great idea, I've got it and use them as a daysack often. Unfortunatly the pockets I got for my bergan arent the right ones, and the zips are upside down for my bag :( so I mostly use as a day pack, but they still function as pockets to my Bergan when I need them thanks to the four clips that all still match up ok.

william#

Settler
Sep 5, 2005
sussex
i recently - today - got the yoke for the karimor system seems a great idea though i question how much i will actually use it

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE