Bentley Wood Fair??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HHazeldean

Native
Feb 17, 2011
Sussex
So I'm thinking of going there this weekend, but the question is, is it worth the entrance fee? Is there much there? I've never been and can't seem to find much info on it, so any opinions from the bcuk collective would be great.

steve a

Settler
Oct 2, 2003
south bedfordshire
I've been a couple of times in the past. It's a good show, plenty to enjoy. The best part for me is all the bodgers and craftspeople, found in the woodland part of the show. Then you have the stalls in the main arena, you will find all plenty of chainsaw stuff etc but of more interest are the second hand tool stalls. Roger of Bison bushcraft will have his stall there as well. Good day out and worth the entrance fee.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Anything to do with the show itself perchance?

I was going to go tomorrow, but im now working tomorrow and over the weekend, the show whilst good, is not as good as it was a few years back imho, if i wasn't working, id still be going though.

HHazeldean

Native
Feb 17, 2011
Sussex
Ah ok thanks, that puts a slightly different slant on it then! So in your opinion do you still think it's worth going to considering I've never been?

Thanks

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
So in your opinion do you still think it's worth going to considering I've never been?

Thanks

It's still worth going, but the show imo, has not been as good in recent years as it was in the past, still loads to see and do though and it makes for an interesting day out.

Birdingben

Sep 16, 2013
Canterbury
First time visitor to the show & thoroughly recommend it. Lots of stuff to see & dig through - all those tools!!
Got the Ben Orford spoon knife I was after as well so very pleased :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE