Ben Orford Woodlander

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
sold!
This beauty has to go to make way for new toys.
It's 4inches long 3mm width 01 tool steel with apple handle and matching firesteel. The whole package has had very little use. It comes in a very nice combination belt/necksheath. The sheath is left handed.

2006_0921Image0002.jpg

2006_0921Image0003.jpg

2006_0921Image0005.jpg

£135 including postage in the UK (I'm happy to post overseas, in which case postage is at cost). Paypal prefered. SOLD!

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Curse you!!!!!

(If it's still unsold by next Friday I'll take it) - god i'm such an addict!

I'm lucky they make me wait until the end of the month to get paid... it stops all that mid month shopping.

outdoorgirl

Sep 25, 2004
nr Minehead
Will you lot STOP putting pretty shiny sharp things up for sale when I'm trying to get RID of stuff!?! :censored:

There's NO room in the caravan - or so I'm told.... ;)

ODG

speedstar

Forager
May 28, 2005
lincs
i would buy it if it was not for the left had sheath as i am right handed lol mind you i could alway make one or get some one to make one for me must not can not aford at the mo next week may be lol

Dec 29, 2005
Germany
As a rightier just carry in INSIDE the belt on the right hand side. Works fine and the knife is 'feelable' and close to the body-

Some makers make their sheaths this way as standard.

best regards

Snufkin

Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
GearGuru said:
Have you finished one of your other knives Snufkin?
I've a couple that need sheaths making up, but I'm not 100 per cent happy with them so I haven't got round to it yet. This is to make way for something I've had my eye on for a while now. Shant say anything just yet but I'll bring it along to a meet up if and when I get it.

Snufkin

Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
speedstar said:
i would buy it if it was not for the left had sheath as i am right handed lol mind you i could alway make one or get some one to make one for me must not can not aford at the mo next week may be lol
The left handed sheath only makes a difference if you wear it on a belt, if you use the baldrick hanger you can use it either side :deal: .

speedstar

Forager
May 28, 2005
lincs
may be i need to go and check the bank first to see if i have got some cash but if you get the chance to sell do so. not going to no until tomorrow when i get back from work at around 19:00 :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE