Belts for under packs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
Over recent times I’ve put on a fair bit of girth. I’m finding that the little belt I’ve been using to hold up my walking / hiking trousers is twisting a little and causing the waistband of my trousers to cause a bit of ‘chub rub’ / chafing.

I had been using the thin belt that came with my montane trousers (a thin strap with a QR) and I assume the narrow width of the strap is contributing.

Obviously I’ve got leather belts and such but if anyone has found a belt that’s friendly to wearing under rucksack waistbelts for extended periods id be grateful.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Screw fix, “site” elasticated belt, bought one years ago for work, bending down all the time a fixed belt was uncomfortable. The belt has give but it‘s supportive and soft, which would greatly reduce the rub! Mine was the costly sum of £4.99

Reactions: minds_eye

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Silverclaws2

Nomad
Dec 30, 2019
Devon
Over recent times I’ve put on a fair bit of girth. I’m finding that the little belt I’ve been using to hold up my walking / hiking trousers is twisting a little and causing the waistband of my trousers to cause a bit of ‘chub rub’ / chafing.

I had been using the thin belt that came with my montane trousers (a thin strap with a QR) and I assume the narrow width of the strap is contributing.

Obviously I’ve got leather belts and such but if anyone has found a belt that’s friendly to wearing under rucksack waistbelts for extended periods id be grateful.
Have you considered switching to use of braces ( or suspenders as the Americans refer), for I am experiencing the same problem as yourself to be thinking to taking to the wearing of braces - of which I consider in action as a pair of short dungarees.

Reactions: minds_eye

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE