Before the Moot site pics June 2015

• Hey Guest, We've had to cancel our 2020 Summer BushMoot PLEASE LOOK HERE for more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
The Moot site is much the same as always, Green and functional, somewhere where we can build our own little community for two weeks.

Inside Viking Hut

Viking Hut

Reception

Fort

Car Park

Attachments

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51

Sand Pit

Big Parachute Area

The top line is still in place for the parachute

Yurts - not for humans!

For doing washing up so I've been told.

Gone the way of the parrot

Loos look OK but this one needs a new latch plate, any volunteers from you practical guys? I'm guessing the bolts are OK on the inside. The end loo on the corner near the sink still needs a small plank re-fitting to the top of the door to maintain privacy. Anyone want to bring a hammer, nails and a bit of board?

Attachments

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51

NC shelter and fire place is OK but the oven is very dead, see other thread.

The reinforced counter is still good after that unfortunate incident when my car saved the runaway barrel, huhum! :( Things they are a changing, this will be part of the galley this year.

It seems we have one surviving rocking horse. I'm sure Wayland fitted four legs! Would be nice if a vet could heal this one.

Has anyone got a fitting lying around to convert this 1/2" (I believe) exterior waterpipe fitting to a standard hose pipe threaded tap coupling so I can rig a hose pipe sprayer and wash bowl sink?

Last edited: