Becominga full member?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cipherdias

Settler
Jan 1, 2014
Wales
Sorry if I have missed a sticky post somewhere but what's the cost and how do you become a full member of the forum please ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
I have no idea, sorry. I have raised this topic before but nothing has been done; it's almost as though new members aren't wanted.

If full members are wanted there should be a 'join now' button on every page but, despite searching very hard, I cannot see where you can join up or, at that matter, change your membership.

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
And is that also possible on a mobile device? Don't see an option for it TBH

Tap the the horizontal lines top left, then tap on your name then tap on your account and scroll down its towards the bottom

Reactions: cipherdias

cipherdias

Settler
Jan 1, 2014
Wales
I have no idea, sorry. I have raised this topic before but nothing has been done; it's almost as though new members aren't wanted.

If full members are wanted there should be a 'join now' button on every page but, despite searching very hard, I cannot see where you can join up or, at that matter, change your membership.

Once you know where to look it isn't difficult to find but without a push in the right direction it can be ;-)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE