Becominga full member?

• Hey Guest, We've had to cancel our 2020 Summer BushMoot PLEASE LOOK HERE for more information.

cipherdias

Jan 1, 2014
Wales
Sorry if I have missed a sticky post somewhere but what's the cost and how do you become a full member of the forum please ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broch

Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
I have no idea, sorry. I have raised this topic before but nothing has been done; it's almost as though new members aren't wanted.

If full members are wanted there should be a 'join now' button on every page but, despite searching very hard, I cannot see where you can join up or, at that matter, change your membership.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
And is that also possible on a mobile device? Don't see an option for it TBH

Tap the the horizontal lines top left, then tap on your name then tap on your account and scroll down its towards the bottom

Reactions: cipherdias

cipherdias

Jan 1, 2014
Wales
I have no idea, sorry. I have raised this topic before but nothing has been done; it's almost as though new members aren't wanted.

If full members are wanted there should be a 'join now' button on every page but, despite searching very hard, I cannot see where you can join up or, at that matter, change your membership.
Once you know where to look it isn't difficult to find but without a push in the right direction it can be ;-)

Last edited: