become a writer for the BCUK magazine 'Bushcraft'

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
We are thinking of having two new sections in the Bushcraft magazine:

MY WAY

Each issue a member of bushcraftuk describes there own setup for a trip out during a certain season or environment. What they choose to carry, why, how they pack or carry it.
with the emphasis on innovative solutions and items made or altered to suit themselves.

waylands post here is a good example of the sort of thing we are looking for.

and

TRIED AND TRUSTED!

each issue a member of BushcraftUK describes an item of kit which they have owned for years (even decades), has never let them down and they wouldn’t go on any trip without. Explaining why they carry it, what it does and why they are so impressed with it.

its like a long term review, the item doesn’t have to be modern (or even made anymore!)

Emphasis on the simple, ultra reliable and interesting or slightly unusual

We need authors from BCUK to contribute to these sections for future issues, if you would like to have your article published send it in. the address to send it to is, my username (stuart) with the addition of @bushcraftuk.com on the end. Or click on my avatar (the picture next to my username) and select 'Send a message via email to stuart'

Aim for around 1500 words (or more) as a guide, but remember that it is quality and not length that determines selection for publication. You will also need to supply good quality photographs to accompany your article.

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
I'll be doing some articles (as I explained to Tone) when I get some spare time. I'll forward them to you Stuart as and when I complete them.

Eric

great, I'll look forward to that

womble, didnt you do a wonderful poem once on the forum? I cant find it but I remember thinking it would be nice in mag, if you still have it could you e-mail it to me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE