Bearclaw Bushcraft Leather Possibles Pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SquirrelBoy

Nomad
Feb 1, 2004
UK
I have just received delivery of my Bearclaw order that I placed with Gary yesterday and am I one happy bunny ! Not only with the delivery time but with the quality of my order.
Among other items that I bought was this excellent leather possibles pouch.
best2.jpg

It really is a quality item, made from thick leather and has very sturdy sticthing from what I can see. It is a lovely dark brown/burgendy colour and as you can see goes well with my leather archery quiver, A.Wood Woodlore sheath and RM leather belt. Not a cheap item BUT it is very well handmade traditional piece.
Am really looking forward to wearing it, not to mention filling it with bits and bobs :biggthump

Cheers Gary you made my Christmas :You_Rock_

ranger

Forager
Nov 3, 2003
South East
That’s one very nice pouch. I also happened to place an order with Gary this week, and I hope I won’t embarrass him when I say he went out of his way in his generosity, for which I am very grateful. Cheers Gary, I’d thoroughly recommend Bearclaw to anyone, it's a pity some of the big companies don't value their customers as you do.

whitebuffalo

Banned
Oct 28, 2004
Cornwall
I too have ordered various items from Gary at Bearclaw and I agreed he is a very good ambassador for the bushcraft industry, he is helpful and always willing to offer sound advice.

I have telephoned him to enquire after items I wanted to buy and he has even re-directed me (at a lose to himself) to other schools or companies who he thinks sell items that would suit me better, that is rare indeed and proof of his quality of character. I would have no worries with regards to ever ordering from him in future.

Well done Bearclaw.

RovingArcher

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2004
Monterey Peninsula, Ca., USA
Beautiful setup Squirrelboy. That is a beautiful pouch. It will give you a lifetime of good service and with that in mind, the cost seems very fair.

Even though I havn't had the pleasure of dealing with Gary, from what I've read from satisfied customers and his wisdom that he freely gives on this site, he's a good and honest man who's business ethics are second to none.

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Big Up for Gary! Haven't met him yet but I've bought various items from his site and he's always very helpful, totally trustworthy and gives a very fast service. :shock:
Cheers Gary!

Paganwolf

Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
jakunen said:
Easy there RA. He'll need a 10 gallon hat soon at this rate:nana:
Why is his head going to shrink! :rolmao: Seriously Gary is one of the most Honest and trustworthy guys I have ever had the pleasure of knowing, All his wears are tested by himself and if it doesnt come up to scratch he wont sell it, and if its not exactly what you are after he wont sell it to you, but he will point you in the right direction. :biggthump 10/10 top bloke!

SquirrelBoy

Nomad
Feb 1, 2004
UK
tomtom said:
Thats a great set up you have there.. wheres you quiver from looks great!
TomTom the quiver is from Quicks the archery shop www.quicks.com its called a `Traditional Side Quiver` and mine is in burgundy leather. Code NQ75 I think.

Thanks guys for your kind words, she does look rather nice and is worth every penny IMO :biggthump

*just had a quick look at Quicks website and they dont seem to stock it - my catalogue is last years, sorry tomtom. Maybe worth calling a store to check.

CLEM

Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
That really looks the part i must say,top bit of kit by the looks and sounds of things.

Snufkin

Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
Thats a really nice setup. Having made my own possibles pouch I know how much work goes into one so I think what Gary charges for his is very reasonable.

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
SquirrelBoy said:
TomTom the quiver is from Quicks the archery shop www.quicks.com its called a `Traditional Side Quiver` and mine is in burgundy leather. Code NQ75 I think.

Thanks guys for your kind words, she does look rather nice and is worth every penny IMO :biggthump

*just had a quick look at Quicks website and they dont seem to stock it - my catalogue is last years, sorry tomtom. Maybe worth calling a store to check.

Yeah, it's there. Page 55, Trad. side quiver, £32.50.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE