Bear Grylls....sorry

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Extreme Pilgrim

Forager
Aug 27, 2010
UK
I don't want to be accused of being a Bear Grylls groupie, but out of curiosity where did the thread go?

I wouldn't worry about it Echobelly, I think people may have just been pulling your chain. I think people realise that you do not want to spawn Bear's cubs :lmao:

m.durston

Jun 15, 2005
st albans
The thread is under investigation by the Mod team for repeated violations of the forum rules.

yes forum rule 32.52 paragraph 4 section 2 clearly states " thou shall not turn a thread (by accident or design) into a who is bestest thread between ray mears and bear grylls"
Bear-Grylls-380_759395a.jpg

sorry mods couldnt resist :)

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
I don't want to be accused of being a Bear Grylls groupie, but out of curiosity where did the thread go?
I removed the thread last night for a number of reasons. I will review it today and decide what if anything needs to be done about the various infractions.

yes forum rule 32.52 paragraph 4 section 2 clearly states " thou shall not turn a thread (by accident or design) into a who is bestest thread between ray mears and bear grylls"

dont get it started again pretty please :yikes::nono::p

Last edited:

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england

love it , ha ha ha ha ha

who do ya think would win in a knife fight between the two of them ???? snigger :)

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
What you mean a carving contest, or just genaral knife handling skills?

in a pure survival situation, say -bear snook up on ray,s burger van ;) that he keeps well hidden in the undergrowth on his bush craft programs - then when he is confronted by tubby la la :rofl::rofl: the pair of them roll about on the grass for a while :swordfigh:swordfigh-so who do ya reckon is going to walk away an eat all the left over burgers??? :rolleyes::D:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE