bcuk Wallpaper!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi All, I’m excited to announce that we've got some fantastic bcuk PC wallpapers (courtesy of MadDave) for you to download for your pleasure. Have a look here http://www.bushcraftuk.net/downloads/wallpaper

They're based on the elements and the seasons; Fire, Water, Air and Earth - Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter.

Over time we'll be bringing you some more but these should sate your thirst for now :wink:

Enjoy :biggthump

jakunen

Native
Great shots!

Well done MD!

Why did the fire appeal so much???

:super: :You_Rock_ :biggthump :notworthy

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
Lovely pictures...... It's a shame our my company's IT People have disenabled the setting of wallpaper backgrounds. We have to have the corporate wallpaper :cry: ......... Small things like that are what really bug me... It's not necessary... What's wrong with a beautiful picture as wallpaper ? No one is getting hurt by it ? :?: ..................I want to go and live in the woods..for a very long time :eek:):

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
These images are outstanding - well done to the photographer/s!

I don't want to jump the gun here but:

How about a calendar? We could have these seasonal images (1 a month) and each month would also have a list of foods/trees/etc, coming into season or things to look out for in that month.

That's off the top of my head and I haven't thought about any of the difficulties involved at all. Is it something that might be possible???

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE