BCUK subscription information

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
First off I need to thank you all for helping to build such a great community, it’s a fantastic place to hang out and I receive many comments each week about how good it is to find such a haven for people on the net. People are astounded by the standards of posts and the sense of unity that we have here…it’s something that many people want to become a part of and we all know why.

You will all have noticed the changes that have been happening, first with the purchase of a vBulletin forum, which is now hosted on a new server, then the photo gallery software which all can now use (I think that we’ve ironed out the bugs!) This is the start of some great improvements, we are working on more forum capabilities and the main site which will soon be much more interactive and will be updated regularly with new articles, reviews, news and much more.

As you can appreciate this is not a cheap endeavour and it’s also very time consuming, this is why I have introduced a subscription system for BCUK, the site needs to move forward and that takes money, hundreds of pounds have been spent on the site just in the last few weeks and there is still more to do. Over the past few months many members have suggested that BCUK has a subscription charge and this has encouraged me to do it.

It still astounds me how much you all value the site and how much you would miss it if it was not there, it really is something that we’ve all contributed to and made it a great place. A special thank you has to go to Adi007 and Kath who are spending hours working on the site, also Carlo who has done some great work.

The new subscription system gives 3 choices of membership. The first is just as things are now but with a few limitations. If you stay as a member then you will still have access to nearly everything that you do now.

For a small yearly subscription fee of £5 you will have

• The use of the forum including all the benefits of future upgrades and improvements.
• Monthly Email/newsletter
• 1000k photo space rather than the normal 500k
• Access to Competitions
• Access to the Classifieds forum
• Access to Special offers

For a yearly subscription fee of £15 you will have

• The use of the forum including all the benefits of future upgrades and improvements.
• Monthly email/newsletter
• BCUK Badge (saving the £5 cost)
• 2000k photo space rather than the normal 500k
• Competitions
• Classifieds
• Special offers
• More PM space
• Attachment space

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE