bcuk shop

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ady05

Forager
Jan 8, 2007
kings lynn, norfolk
i see the bcuk site shows a shop on its site question is do they actually have one if not are they likely to open one with lots of discounted products for members ? would be nice :D

madrussian

Nomad
Aug 18, 2006
New Iberia, Louisiana USA
I always wondered why nothing appears when I try to click on the shop button. It would be nice to see some bushcrafty things offered. Escpecially the hand crafted items like sheaths and knives that many have shown. (hint) :)

Big John

Nomad
Aug 24, 2005
Surrey
I think the shop is a work in progress, there are various ideas for products to go in it, I think it's just a matter of time for Tony to get it up and running properly. I get the impression it will sell a few custom made quality items rather than a large selection of gear that can be found in other places.

In the mean time check out the makers market - some good stuff comes up in there, particulary knives and leatherwork.

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
I am sue that there used to be a link to it in a special thread.

Perhaps Tony could put us right on this. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE