BcUK - Polar Pure Group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Order made, I should have them by the 10th Sep ;)

Hi All, I get asked fairly often about getting hold of the polar pure water purification bottles/system. So, here's a group buy opportunity :D

0 more to go until we order​

This is a great and convenient water purification system that's becoming more popular in the US but very hard to find in the UK

Product: Polar Pure water purification
Quantity needed for Group Buy: 24
Description: Read review here...
Payment: £19.77/bottle including fees, P&P to your door. paypal - shop@bushcraftuk.com or contact us for alternative.

polarpurevivfalls.JPG

Look here for further information - polarpure

This will close on Friday 15th Aug. If we don't get enough all monies will be refunded and the group buy will be cancelled.

outthere

May 26, 2008
Bristol
Even though it's slightly past the close date I just made a payment in the possibly forlorn hope that there is a sudden last minute rush.

Is this 18 to go now?

Come on folks with this product and a millbank bag you got pretty much the best water purification set-up going

Fingers crossed.

Thanks to Tony for attempting this buy.

Big Geordie

Nomad
Jul 17, 2005
Bonny Scotland
Hi Tony,

Please put me down for one as well. Will do the paypal right now.

I see its moving slowly. Have you contacted John Kelly to see if his canoe chums might participate?

Many thanks
George:notworthy

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Apologies guys, I was away from the 20th and didn't think i would be quite so cut of as I was. I was in contact with them yesterday and we should have delivery and then back out to you guys in the week :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE