BcUK Photograph of 2021 July Tie Break

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Please vote for your favourite picture

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
It was a hard selection to make folks for the July heat and it just got harder because we have a tie-break between punkrockcaveman and g4ghb now.

You will get one vote and won't be able to change it once cast so choose wisely :)

The vote will be open for 3 days and if there's still a tie then I'll find an independent judge to make the casting vote :)

Here's two pictures
Picture 1
Taken by Punkrockcaveman, titled 'In the Pines'
20210221_134053-jpg.67326

Picture 2
Taken by g4ghb, untitled
51173030195_84a0d1ed9c_k.jpg

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Oof, that’s an ask indeed. As an arborist living in the south of the country my passion is for deciduous trees. The Oak is so familiar, a stoic creation. But…

Love the gnarly dragon scales on the Pine, and the little badger/dog head in there that’s all happy looking. Both superb, thanks for showing. :)

punkrockcaveman

Jan 28, 2017
yorks
Lovely to be in the tie break, my 2nd of the year! But I've stuck to my guns in the original vote. Echoing what nice65 has said, you can't really beat a big oak tree can you? What a beast. It's also bound to be a fair bit older than my plantation pine!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE