BcUK Photograph of 2020 Grand Final - Tiebreak

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Please vote for your favourite picture of 2020

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Well the vote is in and we still don't have a winner to announce as we have a tie-break to get through first.

So, folks will get one vote to choose their favourite picture and you won't get to change it once cast so pick well :) The rules state a tie break voting period is normally 3 days but as it's Christmas so I'm going have it finish in 5 days time. If, at the end of that period, we still don't have a winner then winner will be decided by name being drawn out of a hat or similar random selection method.

So without any further ado here's the two photo's vying to be this years winner of the BCUK photgraph competetion.

Good luck to both Woodspirit and Wander.

Picture 1
Taken by Woodspirits, titled 'A winters morning at North Wood'
32259284977_66ee230de8_b.jpg

Picture 2 - October Entry - April Entry
Picture taken by Wanderer, titled ' Autumn Harvest'
50535947157_b1d52aecb5_c.jpg

Last edited:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
"So without any further ado here's the three photo's vying to be this years winner of the BCUK photgraph competetion.

Good luck to both Woodspirit and Wander."

Did you mean two perchance ?

M

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Well it kind of caught my eye when I was stuck trying to pick just one, again :rolleyes3:

They're both really good; they're both 'bushcraft', they're both appealing subjects, they're both 'right', they are both seasonal, just different seasons.....and I'm stuck, again.

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
A fantastic winner.
It captures the mood and spirit of the outdoors perfectly. I love the diaphanous look of the canopy, and the still silence of the woods.
Congratulations.
Thank you very much! Such a difference in subject matter, yours was a riot of happy colours while my entry was quietly sombre. Look forward to next years selection.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE