BcUK Photograph of 2015 Competition May Heat Winning Picture

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
The voting is over and I'm pleased to say that the winner of the May Heat of this years photo competition is Highfield.

Congratulations, your picture will be going into the finalists heat in December and will be appearing as the Bcuk Facebook picture for the next month. You also win a prize as a heat winner :)

For those of you who missed his picture here it is again

The May winning picture, taken by Highfield and titled 'Randwick woods on Cotswold way'
DSCF5253%20copy.jpg

Highfield

Tenderfoot
Mar 1, 2010
Gloucestershie
Thanks Mesquite

I had my first proper camera and was desperate to get out with it. Problem was it was super misty out and you need some sun for photo's right?
I looked on the net for misty photos and saw a name I recognised (Wayland) and some lovely ghostly pictures which instantly grabbed me. Off I went....
Got out the car at a regular spot, over the style and bang there was an image...... a woman walking her dog wearing a red coat (not the dog) I fumbled with the controls and managed to just get them in.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Excellent picture! Very well done; there are some very talented photographers on the forum, it seems to get harder to pick one each month.......

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Well done Highfield :)

You captured a brilliant moment in the woods, and although I liked the other entries, yours just had something about it that said 'Pick Me! Pick Me!'

Jack Bounder

Nomad
Dec 7, 2014
Dorset
As I said previously, I like the person hiding behind the tree in the middle of the picture. It adds a creepy element and is well suited to the general atmosphere of the picture.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE