BCUK Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
I will shortly be hosting a meet up at the Forest Knights woodland.

If you fancy a weekend 250 acres of ancient Sussex woodland with like minded folk then express your interest here.

The weekend will focus on repairing some of the damage this winters weather has caused in the woods and building some new shelters.

There is plenty of space for tents and hammocks. This is a self catering weekend but we have a communal feast on Saturday evening.

The weekend will be in early March.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Just thought I would mention it but there is the first of what will hopefully be a regular BCUK Sussex meet which has just been arranged for the Friday the 18th & Saturday 19th of March at Ashwood Farm (East Grinstead)
, so hopefully this will be on one of the other weekends. Several people from BCUK have been looking for a venue in Sussex for a while, with no luck, so this one is on a camp site with woods that allows fires; should be quiet this time of year.

That said I am keen to help out & have a camp out with the Forest Knights, who are a nice bunch of people.

The thread about it is here:
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/group.php?discussionid=109&pp=10&page=2&do=discuss

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE