BCUK key rings/pendents

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
right. I've had a dig about in my stock boxes and I can't find any BCUK pendants/keyrings. I think I have some somewhere, but I'll be blowed if I can find them! So I'll make some up fresh :) Unfortunately I'm off to Belgium next week for a knife show and won't get a chance to make any up for about a week and a half :rolleyes:

when I get back I shall make some up (especially brass ones!) and post up here.

thanks for the interest again folks

Will keep an eye out. Cheers Dave.

JulesC

Tenderfoot
Jun 24, 2011
Midlands
Count me in for 4 small brass ones please, must have a clear copy of your lurcher logo as we have two lurchers so I've got to have one of your keyrings (therefore everyone else in my family will need one too!) until I can save enough for one of your knives!

I'll keep an eye or feel free to PM me once you've had time to make them.

Cheers,

Jules

JulesC

Tenderfoot
Jun 24, 2011
Midlands
Count me in for 4 small brass ones please, must have a clear copy of your lurcher logo as we have two lurchers so I've got to have one of your keyrings (therefore everyone else in my family will need one too!) until I can save enough for one of your knives!

I'll keep an eye or feel free to PM me once you've had time to make them.

Cheers,

Jules

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi dave you'll have to make some more now you know you want to .ps my kids loved the ones i baught of you at the moot regards dave

JulesC

Tenderfoot
Jun 24, 2011
Midlands
Dave, Just thought I'd bump this up your urgent to do before Christmas list - be really grateful if you could squeeze the creation of 4 brass small keyrings (or even copper ones) before Christmas.

Thanks and I'm only hassling you because I so want one for Christmas.

Jules

JulesC

Tenderfoot
Jun 24, 2011
Midlands
Dave, take your pick of the best four, photos never do anything justice, bag similar ones (to stop sibling squabbling) if possible (with a good clear logo of Saxen) and PM me (I'm out till later today) and I'll PayPal you the dosh.

Thanks

Jules

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
Here they are then folks, a fresh batch of pendents/keyrings with the BCUK leaf on them :) I found just about enough brass to make these 18. I'll be picking up some more brass and some copper later this week I hope, so if these all go quickly then I can make some more soon :)

You can have them with a split ring or a black thong, the choice is yours. They are £6 including PP and P&P.

bcuktagsnov.jpg

thanks folks :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE