Bcuk free gift

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

oldtimer

Sep 27, 2005
Oxfordshire and Pyrenees-Orientales, France
1 A warm feeling of paying something towards all the advice available. I reckon I've saved my sub many times over in not wasting money by (a) buying the wrong thing, (b) finding the best price for what I know I want, (c) using BCUk discounts.

2 Intangible feeling of belonging- priceless.

3 I've got a badge since I upgraded to Gold Membership together with advice where to stick it.

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
The knowledge from this forum is worth the subscription cost many times over. Like has been said, advice on buying the right gear, lots of heads ups for Bargain's, group buys and not forgetting the gift it on thread.
The free gift is a nice touch though.

sent from my Jelly Bean'd galaxy nexus.

Still Waters

Nomad
Dec 20, 2007
North yorkshire
Oh dont worry i will be paying for a subscription i was just wondering what the gift was
Does anyone have a picture of the patch as id preffer a sew on patch over a sticker or key ring

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Here you go. At the base of my pack...

24Oct201065.jpg

Still Waters

Nomad
Dec 20, 2007
North yorkshire
Cheers jonathan the patch looks smart

Could a mod or admin tell me who i need to contact to sort a patch instead of a keyring or sticker with my subscription please?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE