BCUK badges

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
i think you got pretty good products there Tone.. :You_Rock_

DSCF0062Small.jpg

jamesdevine

Settler
Dec 22, 2003
Skerries, Co. Dublin
Off Thread again but what about a Calender with some nice pics from the Gallery (or maybe a competition, some helpful tips of things to do each month and a list of in season foods. O and off course the various important dates of the Bushmoots of the year etc.

It might be cheaper then a Diary.

Just a thought.

James

Wow!!!! I'm even dreaming about these patches. I dreamed of a "King Ralph" situation. The entire royal family got smoked, and needed a new ruler, and they picked me. And when they were fitting me for my uniforms, I demanded the sew Hood's Woods and BCUK patches on them. The HW patches were on the left breast pockets, and the BCUK patches were sewn on the right sleeve exactly where british paratroop/SAS/SBS wings were placed!!!

And my royal secretary almost went into cardiac arrest when I invited all BCUK members to windsor castle for a rendesvous.

Hail to the king!!!! :eek:):

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE