BC weekend in the Nederlands 26th to 28th September

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nelis

Forager
Mar 9, 2007
Oudenbosch
Hi All,

Me and a friend are going to do some bushcrafting in the weekend of the 26th to the 28th of september. I have found a location in a piece of forrest where we can set up camp and are allowed to build a fire near valkenswaard.

Through this forum I would like to invite anyone to join us, as it would be nice to meet some fellow bushcrafters.

If you would like to come, please let me know as soon as possible. For the location we need to pay € 1,= per day per person I'm guessing this won't be a problem for most of you. Also I will need your full name, adress and telephone number for the fire permit 1 week before we go. You can send these by private message.

I do not have any program for this weekend, we can decide what to do if we get there.

OK, I hope to get some response, so we can have a fun weekend.

Grtz,

Niels

Nelis

Forager
Mar 9, 2007
Oudenbosch
Hi Jurjen,

Sorry to hear you can't be there.... Hope to meet you in januari though.....

And stijn, if your OV card doesn't arrive in time, let me know, maybe we can figure something out. If it does arrive in time, maybe we can meet at eindhoven central station and I can pich you up there. I'll pass this on the way anyway.

Also where are all the other dutchies ???

Grtz,

Niels

Nelis

Forager
Mar 9, 2007
Oudenbosch
This weekend I went to have a look at the intended camp site, looks nice. Reasonably big piece of woodland, connected to other woodland. No buildings close to the site, and some distance from the roads.

Also a nice place for campfire's. No litter etc.

Grtz,

Niels

Thijzzz

Nomad
Jan 8, 2007
The Netherlands
Aha!, found this thread after lurking in the Bushcraft Chatter section. Sounds good to me, I live in Oss - and have a new Hennessy Explorer underway.

Can't be sure I'll be there though, will let you know as soon as I'm sure.

Rgds,

Thijs

Feb 16, 2007
netherlands
Hi Niels,

I will come to Valkenswaard.
Am looking forward to it. I depart from Zwijndrecht, in case some one likes carpooling.

Greetings
Miriam

mortalmerlin

Forager
Aug 6, 2008
Belgium (ex-pat)
The four of us are interested in coming along, myself + wife and 2 kids. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Anyone needs a lift from the direction Brussel let me know.

hi Niels,
I can't make it that weekend, but i wish everyone a great time. The weekend of 13 and 14 septembre i'm having a "primitive weekend" myself in the woods with 14 of my scouting friends. The weekend of 1 and 2 november a couple of us will be attending the bushcraftweekend in Apeldoorn at the HAPS project. So we keep ourselves quite busy.
And perhaps we can do something together in the future.

Have fun,
Theo

Nelis

Forager
Mar 9, 2007
Oudenbosch
Hi Theo,

Sorry to hear you can't make it. Hope to meet you sometime though, for I'm also interested in becoming a scouting member (again). I would like the oppertunity to talk to you about it.

I also hope you have a great time at your primitive weekend. And I hope to get to Haps aswell, so maybe we 'll meet there.

Nelis

Forager
Mar 9, 2007
Oudenbosch
Just a quick update:

So far 11 people (including me) are comming to the weekend, so it should be a nice crowd. I will be paying the camping fee tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow. So if anybody wants to cancel, please let me know as soon as possible.

Everybody is welkom at the site from 12 o clock in the afternoon on the 26 th, I will be arriving there around that time. the route to the site can be found on the website:

http://www.malpieschebergen.scouting.nl/index.php?index

Please also look at the camp rules at the site.

Nelis

Forager
Mar 9, 2007
Oudenbosch
Hi All,

The cost will be 1 euro per person per day, so this should amount to the grand total of 3 euro's per person for the complete weekend.

So if everybody could bring this I would be very gratefull.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE