bbc 4: magic of mushrooms programme

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

londonscrub

Tenderfoot
Apr 11, 2014
London
i've just watched the first half of this: so far so good. I mean it tones down some stuff but its nice to listen to experts instead of presenters... it's still on i player

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
I enjoyed it the last time it was shown, one comedy moment to look out for, when the british presenter meets the American guy who runs Kew Garden's fungi area watch for the English presenter nearly having a nervous breakdown at the Americans pronunciation of Fungi as funjai, he tries his best to control his facial expression but for a split second you see his internal conflict and the resistance to correcting him as he see's it, plenty good info although dumbed down a lot and no exploration of the psilocybe genus at all, comical when you are calling your show the Magic of Mushrooms

Zingmo

Eardstapa
Jan 4, 2010
S. Staffs
My bro makes a brief appearance talking about chalara (and being wrongly described as being from the wildlife trust), and for a split second you can see him use a hawk which was modded by our very own Biker.

Z

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE