Basha, tin, zippos, pouch & tin....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

taws6

Nomad
Jul 27, 2007
Anglia
Hi,

Thanks to all who have traded in the past, here's a few other bits I'd like to swap

206.jpg

Selection of lighters and cases
Zippo style lighters (x2), one on the right has a 'Trans Am' and pheonix emblem, used but both in working order.
Harley Davidson zippo style empty case, used
Alien head is a gas refillable (some nice engraving on the back too of UFO's), again used but in working order
And a Marlboro heavy duty case to protect and easily id your lighter. Good as new. Note,
this only fits the style of lighter shown, & this one no longer works so needs replacing

207.jpg

Really nice quality, genuine zippo leather carry case with belt loop, never used it as I had just quit smoking when it was bought for me. And it wasn't cheap!!

Stuff I'd like to swap for include:

45 Litre lightweight rucksack
Fairbain's 'Get Tough' book
Edible Mushroom book
Webtex sniper cloak
Slate hammer

Mabey you have something there? If the item you want to swap is worth more than the item you want, maybe we can come to some agreement.

And I could always use some WHS / M&S / Amazon vouchers if you have any laying around.

Last edited:

taws6

Nomad
Jul 27, 2007
Anglia
Still got these few bits, and I don't really place a lot of value on the lighters, maybe someone can use one or two??

Last edited:

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
I have a smoke alarm (new, unused, still in its blister pack) that I could swap for the Zippo belt pouch, any use?

Hi Ged, thanks for the offer, but I have just been given a smoke alarm from a friend!!

I'm afraid I don't have any of the other things you listed. The Zippo cases are going for about £2.50 on eBay so I thought the smoke alarm was a pretty good deal for you (it was about a tenner:)). Do you have anything else in mind? I sell stationery, so if there's anything like that you need I can get it in hours. Computer cables maybe? A little sharpener?

taws6

Nomad
Jul 27, 2007
Anglia
Hi Ged, looks like I paid far too much for the pouch then, guess I wont be able to swap it for a value I'd be happy with, I guess I might use it one day yet.....

I can't really think of anything else I'm after, I'll come back to you if I do. Thanks for the offer though, just typical I was give a smoke alarm same day I added it as a wanted item (roll eyes!)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE