Barn Owl Hunting

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Superb! Any one of those would be the shot of a lifetime for me...................Pure magic!, thanks Elen.

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
Computer says No (work) :(

I often see and hear owls and can just imagine those photos; they are truly majestic creatures on the wing.

Andy T

Settler
Sep 8, 2010
Stoke on Trent.
Last year i had a week on Anglesey, Aberffraw, and while walking through the dunes i was lucky enough to have a barn owl hunting around me. It didn't take any notice of my dogs and came within a few feet.It dropped down a few times before coming up holding something and flying away.A wonderful experience.

mr dazzler

Native
Aug 28, 2004
uk
One time about 3 years ago I was standing in a hedgrow drawing the landscape, quite engrossed in my activity, when I suddenly felt compelled to turn to look to one side. There was a barn owl, gliding silently along, up the hill and over the top, about 3 or 4 feet from the edge of the field. It didnt drop on to any thing, but it was an amazing sight nevertheless...especially how big it was seen up close.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Stunning pics. We are fortunate enough to be surrounded by many acres of meadow and get to see the Barn owls almost every day :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE