Barkriver Northstars and a Foxriver

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
The Roe Valley
Hi folks. I was going to do a modification on these but reckon it would make more sense to sell or trade them. I have three up for grabs so here's an end of year offer. All three are now sold.

1. A Fox River. Thuja burl mosaic pins - boxed new. £45.
2. A Northstar. Amboyna burl mosaic pins - boxed. Used a little but only for light whittling, so it's totally mint and unblemised. £40.
3. A Modified Northstar. Very special Mammoth Ivory mosaic pins. Well used knife but In sound condition. The edge does need a refresh. The fixed lanyard loop at the handle has been grinded away and rounded. £45.

Or all three for £100. You'd nearly pay that for one of them from a shop :lmao:

This price includes Royal Mail 1st class signed. I can take PayPal or cash. As well as a sale on them I'll consider a trade. I'd like something (new or used - I don't mind) from Wilkinson Sword, Allan Blade, Alan Wood or Gene Ingram. For a good deal I'd even consider all three for one of these makers knives or adjust it out accordingly.

In the picture they are in the top row at the back. From left Aurora (not for sale), NS Mammoth, NS Amboyna then Fox River. If you want it I can do a closer picture of any.

Mark

Top.jpg

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Hi Roefisher
I will take all three!
PM me with your adress and real name and a cheque will be on its way in the next possible post.
A very happy new year to you.
John

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Nice collection Mark, what's the 6th in from the RHS on the front row ?

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Roefisher said:
Hi Lawrence,

That's a Gene Ingram #34 drop point in s30v with spalted maple scales.

Mark

sooo damn purdy.
Happy new year mate

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Happy New Year Mark!
The knives arrived today and are great!
You deserve massive rep for your trusting and swift service - and the extra hidden in the box!
Cannot thank you enuf!
Actually I am on a serious medically enforced diet at the mo, and have been for 2 months and will be for another 1 month, so I will have my New Year celebration in Feb!
Many thanks!
John

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE