Bark River Highland Special for swap

Ratbag

Native
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
SWAPPED, THANKS

I have a Bark River Highland Special for swap or trade. It has black canvas micarta scales and hollow pins. Details can be found here:

http://www.barkriverknifetool.com/professional/highlandspecial/index.html

Its in good condition, very very lightly used, and I'll make sure its sharp and polished before it gets posted. The original sheath is also in good condition, although there is a little darkening of the inside leather at the top, just caused by the knife rubbing a bit as it goes in and out.

I'd like to swap for a Fallkniven WM1, or maybe a small utility / bushy / necker knife (or blade only, perhaps). What have you got?

If none of that appeals, I think it would cost about £100 new, so I'd be looking for a swap value of about £50.

Thanks for looking

Rat

Bardster

Native
Apr 28, 2005
Staplehurst, Kent
I have a Bark River Highland Special for swap or trade. It has black canvas micarta scales and hollow pins. Details can be found here:

http://www.barkriverknifetool.com/professional/highlandspecial/index.html

Its in good condition, very very lightly used, and I'll make sure its sharp and polished before it gets posted. The original sheath is also in good condition, although there is a little darkening of the inside leather at the top, just caused by the knife rubbing a bit as it goes in and out.

I'd like to swap for a Fallkniven WM1, or maybe a small utility / bushy / necker knife (or blade only, perhaps). What have you got?

If none of that appeals, I think it would cost about £100 new, so I'd be looking for a swap value of about £50.

Thanks for looking

Rat

I have a WM1 i could swap with you, has both a dangler leather and a kydex sheath with teklok. Its used but well cared for.

Ratbag

Native
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
I have a WM1 i could swap with you, has both a dangler leather and a kydex sheath with teklok. Its used but well cared for.

Crumbs, that was quick!

That sounds like exactly what I wanted. How could I refuse? I'm happy if you are....

Let's go to PMs for contact details

Cheers

Rat

blackwolf1

Dec 12, 2007
Auburn,Maine U.S.A.
I used to work gun shows here in the U.S.. I only sold knives-as I tried a small Bushcraft
Supply business.Much to my dissapointment,I had to close up.
I still have a bunch of knives left,if anyone is interested I'd be willing to trade for parts of
kit that are hard to find here in the states [like good billy cans].
I'll work up a list,and be willing to have any help to iron out any details,as I've never sent anything overseas.
All knives I have are in new condition [or very close] and only good brands are represented
in my opinion the best being Bark River as I have a soft spot in my heart for them.
Parts of kit I'm interested in are a really good rucksack,good billy can,etc.I'd really like
to find a Bison Bushcraft knife if available.Anyways if anyone is interested,post here and
we can work out details.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
I used to work gun shows here in the U.S.. I only sold knives-as I tried a small Bushcraft
Supply business.Much to my dissapointment,I had to close up.
I still have a bunch of knives left,if anyone is interested I'd be willing to trade for parts of
kit that are hard to find here in the states [like good billy cans].
I'll work up a list,and be willing to have any help to iron out any details,as I've never sent anything overseas.
All knives I have are in new condition [or very close] and only good brands are represented
in my opinion the best being Bark River as I have a soft spot in my heart for them.
Parts of kit I'm interested in are a really good rucksack,good billy can,etc.I'd really like
to find a Bison Bushcraft knife if available.Anyways if anyone is interested,post here and
we can work out details.

You need to start your own thread rather than post here

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE