Barge painting

Still Waters

Nomad
Dec 20, 2007
North yorkshire
I have always admired the traditional narrow boats with there painting and the painting of eqpt to match.

Im half way through restoring a vintage vw camper van and when its finished i would love to have it painted just like the traditional narrow boats.

Is anybody on here a painter in that way?

Heres a pic of my bus just before she came off the road last year.

Yes it aint true bushcraft but us bus owners are very chilled and nomadic and if im honest always skint well we all would be at 15 miles per gallon.

john scrivy

Nomad
May 28, 2007
essex
from the pic your vw looks in pretty good nick i do hope you post on here the finished job for us all to enjoy the vw is truely a lovely icon motor

Still Waters

Nomad
Dec 20, 2007
North yorkshire
Thanks tengu that sites a real inspiration.

Cheers john i do love her it amazing how different people treat you when you drive a vw camper.

There not cheap to buy and are expensive to restore and run if you dont do the work yourself.

But when the summer hits and you head for the hills all of lifes troubles seem to dissapear.
Im going to be fitting a home made wood burning stove in mine when shes finished.
I also have a large lavu with wood burning stove so its going to be hard to decide which we use for our trips.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE